Have you ever wondered where your phone leads are coming from? Good news! With our Call Tracker service you can not only track how many calls originate on your website, but also how those people discovered your site. Today, I want to cover some of the features of Pronto Call Tracker and talk about how it can benefit your business.
How it works
Our call tracking platform works by dynamically replacing all the phone numbers on your website with a tracking phone number specific to each visitor.
When visitors dial one of these tracking numbers, the call will be forwarded to your primary office line (or any other number of your choosing), and then details about the call -- including how the caller arrived at your site, the page he or she landed on, and a recording of the call -- are tracked in our reporting system for you to review later.
At a glance, the reporting dashboard tells you how many calls you’ve received, as well as some basic information about those calls.
Here you can find details about the call, including the caller’s location, which pages he or she visited on your site, and a recording of the call.
After a call has been completed, you’ll receive an email notification containing basic information about the call and a link to the Call Details page.
Why you need it
In today’s world of sales and marketing, data is everything. Companies go to great lengths to gather more information about their customers and gain insights about how to improve their bottom line.
Amazing tools have been created to organize all this, but they can run into problems when the online world meets the offline world. A visitor on your website can easily be tracked through analytics tools, but as soon as visitors pick up the phone, getting that data to follow them becomes much more difficult.
Call Tracker bridges that data gap by connecting analog and digital worlds and significantly expanding the scope of data you receive about the calls coming through your website.
- Keyword-level tracking - Track which specific keywords (for both organic and paid search) lead to calls from your website. This is especially great for AdWords campaigns.
- Offline tracking - If you're running an offline marketing campaign, we can set up a tracking number for print media.
- Instant email notifications - For each call you receive, you'll receive an email notification with detailed information about the caller.
- Detailed call reporting - You'll have full access to our reporting system, which gives you loads of information about each caller, like their name, location, how they arrived at your site and their call history.
- You'll also be able to take a look at big picture data so you can spot trends across times, dates and sources.
- Call recording - All calls that go through the Call Tracker platform can be recorded for you to review later. This is a perfect way to assess the quality of your leads or provide feedback to your sales team.
- Whisper message - This is an optional short message (such as “This is a call from organic search”) that plays on your end before a call is connected. If you’re running multiple campaigns, whisper messages can give you real-time insight into how the caller discovered your site so you can adjust your sales pitch accordingly.
- Google Analytics integration - Bringing all of this tracking full circle is straightforward integration with Google Analytics. We’ll set up your account so phone calls are tracked as Events in your analytics account, letting you view your call data along with the rest of your website data.
For $30/month, you’ll receive keyword-level track with up to 10 phone numbers that can be configured to track all visitors to your website along with all the other great features I mentioned above.
Start tracking your calls now!